Headhunters Alberta - Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
Searching for headhunters, staffing solutions or recruitment agencies in Alberta? Hiring, recruiting, and dealing with staffing can sometimes be hard... That's why these consulting firms are here for you. If you are an employer looking for an employment agency, strategies, staffing services or executives, you are at the right place. This is a directory of all headhunters, recruiters, firms, placement agencies in Canada to help you with your job offers, executives searches and much more.
Thank you for choosing Headhunters Canada!
- » Headhunters in Calgary (45)
- » Headhunters in Canmore (1)
- » Headhunters in Edmonton (33)
- » Headhunters in Fort McMurray (1)
- » Headhunters in Grande Prairie (1)
- » Headhunters in Lethbrigde (2)
- » Headhunters in Lloydminster (1)
- » Headhunters in Medicine Hat (2)
- » Headhunters in Red Deer (5)
- Free listings for Canadian Agencies
- Quality recruiters only
(every entry is manually checked)
- Not in here yet? Get listed now!
A few words about Alberta's most productive sectors:
Oil and gas
Diamonds were first found in Alberta in 1958, and many stones have been found since, although to date no large-scale mines have been developed.
WestJet, Canada's second largest air carrier, is headquartered in Calgary, by Calgary International Airport, which serves as the airline's primary hub.Prior to its dissolution, Canadian Airlines was headquartered in Calgary by the airport.Prior to its dissolution, Air Canada subsidiary Zip was headquartered in Calgary.
Agriculture and forestry
Agriculture has a significant position in the province's economy. Over three million cattle are residents of the province at one time or another,and Albertan beef has a healthy worldwide market. Nearly one half of all Canadian beef is produced in Alberta. Alberta is one of the prime producers of plains buffalo (bison) for the consumer market. Sheep for wool and lamb are also raised.
Wheat and canola are primary farm crops, with Alberta leading the provinces in spring wheat production, with other grains also prominent. Much of the farming is dryland farming, often with fallow seasons interspersed with cultivation. Continuous cropping (in which there is no fallow season) is gradually becoming a more common mode of production because of increased profits and a reduction of soil erosion. Across the province, the once common grain elevator is slowly being lost as rail lines are decreased and farmers now truck the grain to central points.
Alberta is the leading beekeeping province of Canada, with some beekeepers wintering hives indoors in specially designed barns in southern Alberta, then migrating north during the summer into the Peace River valley where the season is short but the working days are long for honeybees to produce honey from clover and fireweed. Hybrid canola also requires bee pollination, and some beekeepers service this need.
The vast northern forest reserves of softwood allow Alberta to produce large quantities of lumber, oriented strand board (OSB) and plywood, and several plants in northern Alberta supply North America and the Pacific Rim nations with bleached wood pulp and newsprint.
In 1999, lumber products from Alberta were valued at $4.1 billion of which 72% were exported around the world. Since forests cover approximately 59% of the province's land area, the government allows about 23.3 million cubic metres (820×106 cu ft) to be harvested annually from the forests on public lands.
Edmonton is the headquarters of the only major Canadian banks west of Toronto: Canadian Western Bank, and ATB Financial.
Search the site
- Administrative Recruitment Agencies
- Advertising Recruitment Agencies
- Agricultural Labour Recruitment Agencies
- Airline Recruitment Agencies
- Architecture Recruitment Agencies
- Clerical Jobs Recruitment Agencies
- Communication Recruitment Agencies
- Construction Recruitment Agencies
- Contract Recruiting Services
- Customer Services Recruitment Agencies
- Distribution and Manufacturing Recruitment Agencies
- Energy Recruitment Agencies
- Engineering Recruitment Agencies
- Entertainement Recruitment Agencies
- Executive Recruitment Agencies
- Executive Search Agencies
- Fashion Industry Recruitment Agencies
- Financial Recruitment Agencies
- Forest Industry Recruitment Agencies
- General Labor Recruitment Agencies
- Governement Jobs Recruitment Agencies
- Headhunter Accounting – Recruitment Agencies
- HeadHunting Recruitment Agencies
- Health Recruitment Agencies
- Hospitality Recruitment Agencies
- HR Recruitment Agencies